Ganesh Benzoplast zooms over 10 per cent; what’s buzzing?
Ganesh Benzoplast Limited (GBL) is the leading independent liquid storage tank (LST) provider, which specialises in the storage as well as handling of liquid chemicals & oil products. It has storage terminals at JNPT (Mumbai), Cochin & Goa. GBL is also in the business of manufacturing speciality chemicals, food preservatives, and oil additives, having two factories at MIDC Tarapur (Maharashtra).
GBL plays a leading international role in the storage of refined oil products, chemicals, biofuels, vegetable oils, and liquefied gases. The company’s specialist services are provided to customers, who are active in these product areas. They include:
- International oil & chemical companies: They have their own exploration and production facilities and operate globally. The company’s terminals play an important role within their international logistic networks.
- National oil & chemical companies: They are becoming increasingly internationally active. GBL’s terminals support them in serving their national and regional markets. This involves both the export as well as the import of products.
- Regional as well as local oil & chemical companies: The company’s terminals support these companies with the import and export of products.
- Producers of befouls and vegetable oils: GBL’s terminals support these companies with the import and export of their products.
- Trading companies that focus on purchasing as well as selling oil & chemical products, gases, biofuels, and vegetable oils.
On Friday, the stock of Ganesh Benzoplast Limited opened with a gap-up and it is witnessing a trending day as the stock jumped over 10 per cent with a sharp rise in the volumes. The stock is trading near the day’s high. So, let’s know what the buzz in the stock is.
The buzz is that Susram Financial Services & Realty Private Limited, which belongs to the promoter/promoter group, has acquired 3,70,000 shares of the company. As a result, the stake has increased from 0.59 per cent to 17.52 per cent.