Please fill the following questionnaire to help us gather information on your risk-taking abilities.
3. Which of these statements best describes your investing philosophy?
4. Suddenly, the market drops swiftly and sharply. Your most recent purchase drops 20 per cent. What do you do?
5. Due to lost mail, your car will be without insurance for 3 days. Would you…
6. A friend of a friend is creating an independent film which has a 70 per cent chance of losing all your money, a 20 per cent chance of breaking even and a 10 per cent chance of tripling your money. What would you do?
7. For a potential annual rate of return of 50 per cent, you could tolerate a one-year loss of
8. When you suffer a financial loss, what are your feelings?
9. If you unexpectedly received Rs 10,00,000 to invest, what would you do?
10. How comfortable are you financially?
11. To you, a risky investments sounds
12. Your favorite radio station calls and you’ve won a prize. Do you choose…