AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND DSIJ
The DSIJ Web Site and Mobile Apps is comprised of various Web pages & sections operated by DSIJ Private Limited.
The DSIJ Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the DSIJ Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
DSIJ reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the DSIJ Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the DSIJ Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The DSIJ Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of DSIJ and DSIJ is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. DSIJ is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. DSIJ is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DSIJ of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the DSIJ Web Site, you warrant to DSIJ that you will not use the DSIJ Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the DSIJ Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the DSIJ Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the DSIJ Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the DSIJ Web Sites.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Payment Services provided for any payment made to DSIJ. By authorizing a payment to DSIJ through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. DSIJ reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card, Wallets, UPI or Net Banking.
- It is recommended that the user make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the online payment gateway provider and is not supplied to DSIJ. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that all the information entered are correct. It is recommended that you retain a copy of the transaction, which might assist in resolution of any issues that may occur during the transaction.
- The subscriber agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ net banking/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that DSIJ or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secured website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor DSIJ gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured and will not be read and/or intercepted by a third party.
- DSIJ does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- DSIJ and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non - performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the DSIJ and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or interruption/termination of the Service.
- The subscriber agrees that DSIJ or any of its employees will not be held liable by the subscriber for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond the reasonable control of DSIJ.
- The subscriber agrees that the debit/credit card Bank details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the subscriber shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The subscriber further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The subscriber is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions and is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the bank account at the time of making the payment.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
DSIJ Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Comments, views, opinions posted are yours, and are not endorsed by DSIJ.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
DSIJ has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, DSIJ reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. DSIJ reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
DSIJ reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in DSIJ's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. DSIJ does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, DSIJ specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized DSIJ spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of DSIJ.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO DSIJ OR POSTED AT ANY DSIJ WEB SITE
DSIJ does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to DSIJ (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any DSIJ Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting DSIJ, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. DSIJ is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in DSIJ's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE DSIJ PRODUCTS, SERVICES, WEB SITE & APP MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. DSIJ AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES AT ANY TIME.
The recommendations are purely a view point and there is no guarantee on the returns. Hence all the clients (paid or unpaid) are requested to apply their prudence before acting on any of the recommendations. Neither DSIJ Pvt Ltd nor any of its promoters, members, or employees shall be held responsible for any losses incurred (if any) by acting on the recommendations.
DSIJ AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE DSIJ PRODUCTS FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. DSIJ AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Email : email@example.com
DSIJ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the DSIJ Products/Services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the Laws of Indian government, India and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Pune, Maharashtra, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the DSIJ Products/Services. Use of the DSIJ Products/Services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and DSIJ as a result of this agreement or use of the DSIJ Products/Services. DSIJ's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of DSIJ's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the DSIJ Products/Services or information provided to or gathered by DSIJ with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and DSIJ with respect to the DSIJ Products/Services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and DSIJ with respect to the DSIJ Products/Services. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the DSIJ Products/Services are: Copyright 2019 by DSIJ Pvt. Ltd. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement under Indian copyright law should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.