Overnight Digest : These Small-cap stocks will be in focus on Friday
Some small cap stocks were seen trending on bourses and will be in focus on Friday trading session
The broader markets continued its underperformance on Thursday while the frontline indices saw some profit booking at life high levels. Bharti Airtel, ITC, HDFC Bank, HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra witnessed some fresh long built-up positions while shorts built up was seen in SBI.
Some small cap stocks were seen trending on bourses and will be in focus on Friday trading session: -
1. Hindustan Oil Exploration: The shares of Hindustan Oil Exploration were seen trading higher by more than 8 per cent on Thursday. Hindustan Oil Exploration share price made a fresh 52-week high on Thursday and will be watch with a bullish perspective on Friday.
2. HFCL: A green candle was formed on Thursday after three days of consecutive red candles. The stock has now taken a support at Rs 65.95 per share. HFCL share price will be in focus on Friday.
3. Navkar Corporation: The share price of Navkar Corporation was seen trending up on Thursday with a spike in volume. The share price of Navkar Corporation gained as the company announced positive set of results. The shares of Navkar Corporation are trading close to its 52 -week highs and are trading within 10 per cent of its 52-week high levels. The stock will be in focus on Friday.
4. Lagnam Spintex: The company’s promoter & MD Anand Mangal bought 1.17 lacs equity shares with an average price of Rs. 47.26 per share recently. The purchase by insider can be a useful information. The shares of Lagnam Spintex will be in focus on Friday.
5. Time Technoplast & JK Tyre: These small-cap stocks were seen gaining with huge spike in volume on Thursday and hence will be watched out for on Friday trading session.