Markets
BSE See NSE See 61,143.33
-206.93 (-0.34%)

Gravitoken Crypto jumped over 400 per cent in just 24-hrs; know other top performing cryptos!

Karan Dsij
/ Categories: Trending, Mindshare
Rate this article:
3.3
Gravitoken Crypto jumped over 400 per cent in just 24-hrs; know other top performing cryptos!

CoinSwitch Kuber, India’s fastest growing and foremost crypto platform, recently announced that it has hit 10 million registered users and become the largest crypto platform in the country. They reached the milestone in just 15 months since starting operations in India in June 2020, a testament to the simplicity and convenience the platform provides its users. Out of this, seven million are active users with a monthly transaction volume of Rs 15,138 crore.

The company shared an interesting insight that it is witnessing high volumes from the millennial and GenZ population, with almost 75 per cent of its user base being between the age of 18 and 35 and the average age being 24. Over 55 per cent of users on the platform hail from tier 2 and 3 cities, while the remaining 45 per cent are from tier 1 cities.

Cryptocurrency is the new talk of the town and it is gaining more and more followers with each passing day. It has garnered the interest of every class of investors be it a new trainee or a successful businessman.

If you are one of them who has a keen interest and curiosity to know more about the top-performing cryptocurrency, you are at the right place.

Here’s a detailed list of top-performing cryptocurrencies.

Name  

Price 

24 hrs gains in per cent  

Volume (24h) 

Gravitoken (GRV) 

USD 0.001002 

426.59 

USD 7,598,974 

Around Network (ART) 

USD 991.34 

350.25 

USD 82,623 

Biconomy Exchange Token (BIT) 

USD 0.00003547 

277.59 

USD 5,517,137 

Greenex (GNX) 

USD 0.03995 

277.2 

USD 507,325 

Bridge Oracle (BRG) 

USD 0.0007993 

186.88 

USD 79,934 

 

Previous Article Outperforming Chemical sector stocks: These stocks gained up to 41.88 per cent in one week alone!
Next Article Top Performing IT stocks: These stocks gained up to 177.66 per cent in one month alone!
Please login or register to post comments.

Get A Call From Industry Experts

Send Otp

   I authorize DSIJ Pvt Ltd to contact me. This will override registry on the NDNC.

DSIJ MINDSHARE

Overnight Digest: These small caps will be in focus on Thursday

Mangalam Global Enterprise, Transport Corporation of India, Goldiam International, Astra Microwave Products, Gokul Agro Resources and Vimta Labs made a fresh 52-week high today.

Armaan Madhani / Article rating: 4.0
On Thursday, frontline indices Sensex and Nifty closed in the red territory at 61,143.3 and 18,210.9 respectively, down by 0.34 per cent and 0.31...
1345Last

Knowledge

1345Last