157 per cent dividend announced: This small cap company made a new 52-week high; declared bonus share!
The stock has gained momentum in the past 6 months as it has given more than 50 per cent returns and 40 per cent returns in past 1 year
On Wednesday, the shares of Roto Pumps Ltd witnessed a growth of 5.4 per cent to hit a new 52-week high of Rs 707.80 on BSE. The scrip witnessed an impressive spurt in volume.
Roto Pumps is the pioneer manufacturer of Progressive Cavity Pumps in India, renowned for providing efficient and reliable pumping solutions to a diverse range of industries. The company announced their results details as follows:
Quarterly highlights for FY23 (consolidated):
- Revenue from operations stood at Rs 7,196.01 crore, up by 46.18 per cent on YoY basis over Q4FY22.
- Profit before tax stood at Rs 1,541.60 crore, increased by 56.22 per cent on YoY basis from Q4FY22.
- The net profit reported at Rs 1,101.17crore, hike of 57.89 per cent on YoY basis over Q4FY22.
Financial Highlights for FY23 (consolidated):
- Total revenue stood at Rs 22,578.1 crore, up 28.58 per cent over FY22.
- PBT stood at Rs 4,548.02 crore, up 10.62 per cent over FY22.
- Profit After Tax stood at Rs 4,548.02 crore, up 9.50 per cent over FY22.
- The EPS for FY23 stood at Rs 7.01 from Rs 4.51 in March 2022.
Shareholders of Roto Pumps Ltd were utterly amazed as, the company has recommended a final divided of Rs 3.15 per share i.e. 157.50 per cent for FY23. Complementing to that the company has proposed issue of bonus shares in the ratio of 1:1 for fully paid-up equity share.
DSIJ offers a service 'Tiny Treasure' with recommendations for Small-Cap & micro-cap stocks based on research and analysis to help subscribers make informed investment decisions. If this interests you, then do download the service details pdf here
The stock has gained momentum in the past 6 months as it has given more than 50 per cent returns and 40 per cent returns in past 1 year. Keep a close eye on this small-cap stock.