Ashish Kacholia’s Hidden Gem: Multibagger small-cap stock hits 52-week high on outstanding results!
Ace investor, Ashish Kacholia added Venus Pipes & Tubes Ltd to his portfolio
On Friday, the shares of Venus Pipes & Tubes Limited surged 2.24 per cent to make a new 52-week high of Rs 1040 per share on NSE.
On May 25, 2023 the company released their results.
The key highlights of Q4FY23:
1) Total revenue stood at Rs 176.3 crore in Q4FY23, witnessing a surge of 60 per cent YoY basis as compared to Q4FY22.
2) The operating profit for Q4FY23 is at Rs 21.6 crore, surge of 57 per cent on YoY basis as compared to Q4FY22.
3) Net profit of Rs 13.4 crore for Q4FY23 is up by 66 per cent on YoY basis, compared to Q4FY22.
The key highlights for FY23:
1) Total revenue of Rs 552.4 crore, zoomed by 42.8 per cent on YoY basis over FY22.
2) The EBIDTA level stood at Rs 69.1 crore, witnessing spike of 40.4 per cent on YoY basis as compared to FY22.
3) PAT holds at Rs 44.2 crore, jumped 39.6 per cent on YoY basis from FY22.
On the volume front, the seamless pipes are at 5,370 MTPA (metric tonne per annum) for FY23, growth of 74 per cent was noticed on a YoY basis. Similarly, the volumes of welded pipes shrunk by 9 per cent for FY23 on YoY basis. Sales for welded pipes market were at 7,757 MTPA for FY23.
Venus Pipes & Tubes Ltd is a manufacturer and exporter of stainless-steel pipes and tubes. On expansion front, the company begins its commercial production from their new plant following the commercial production for mother hollow pipes.
Ace investor, Ashish Kacholia added Venus Pipes & Tubes Ltd to his portfolio. He bought 400,000 shares at an average price of Rs 750 per share via a block deal.
The stock has witnessed significant buying activity as it has given multibagger returns of more than 190 per cent in just 1 year moreover the stock has zoomed 50 per cent in the past 6 months. Investors should keep an eye on this Small-Cap manufacturing stock.
DSIJ offers a service 'Multibagger Pick" with recommendations for multi-bagger stocks based on research and analysis to help subscribers make informed investment decisions. If this interests you, then do download the service details pdf here