Multibagger in just 1 year; Board announced bonus share and stock split!
The multibagger stock zoomed 20 per cent in Friday’s session and traded at a new 52-week high.
Hardwyn India Ltd, a leading manufacturer of architectural hardware and glass fittings in India announced its Quarterly Results and annual results for the year ended March 31, 2023. Details below:
Quarterly Results (Standalone):
- Total Revenue stood at Rs 29.88 crore in Q4FY23.
- Profit Below Tax stood at Rs 5.41 crore, up 125.41 per cent over Q4FY22.
- Profit After Tax of Rs 3.73 crore, up 124,69 per cent over Q4FY22.
- The EPS for Q4FY23 stood at Rs 1.41.
Financial Highlights for FY23:
- Total Revenue stood at Rs 125.07 crore, up 47.90 per cent over FY22.
- Profit Before Tax stood at Rs 12.78 crore, up 170.76 per cent over FY22.
- Profit After Tax of Rs 9.03 crore, up 165.15 per cent over FY22.
- The EPS for FY23 stood at Rs 5.70.
Additionally, the company have approved bonus share in the ratio 1:3 and stock split in the ratio 10:1 for the equity shareholders of the company as of the record date. The company fixed the record date for the bonus share and stock split as Monday, June 05, 2023.
DSIJ offers a service 'Tiny Treasure' with recommendations for Small-Cap stocks based on research and analysis to help subscribers make informed investment decisions. If this interests you, then do download the product details pdf here
On Tuesday, shares of Hardwyl India Ltd plunged 0.06 per cent to Rs 414 per share from its previous closing of Rs 414.25 with an intraday high of Rs 419.95 and an intraday low of Rs 404. The stock is hitting back-to-back upper circuits and 52-week highs in the recent trading sessions
According to the financials, Hardwyn India has a market valuation of Rs 1,083.29 crore and 3 years CAGR of more than 250 per cent. The stock has an ROE of 51.90 per cent and a ROCE of 45 per cent. The stock is up by 350 per cent from its 52-week low of Rs 138.74 per share.
The stock gave multibagger returns of 300 per cent in just 1 year and over 1,500 per cent in 2 years. Investors should keep an eye on this small-cap stock.