Only buyers in this IT stock which is up by 64 per cent in just 1 month; do you own it?
In just 1-month, heavy buying was seen in this stock, hitting back-to-back upper circuit and 52-week highs
One of the Top Gainers on NSE today, shares of Panache Digilife Ltd surged 5 per cent upper circuit to reach the upper price band of Rs 98.40 per share from its previous closing of Rs 93.75. Today, the stock traded at a new 52-week high of Rs 98.40 per share.
Panache Digilife manufactures desktop computers, laptop computers, handheld computers, manufacture of pagers, cellular phones and other mobile communication equipment and wholesale of telephones, mobile phones and communications equipment and parts.
Talking about the financials, Panache Digilife has a market cap of Rs 118 crore. In its Quarterly Results, the corporation recorded amazing results. In Q2FY23, net sales rose by 167.2 per cent over Q2FY22. The net profit skyrocketed to Rs 0.12 crore in Q2FY23 compared to a net loss of Rs 0.06 crore in Q2FY22.
As of December 2022, the shareholding pattern is- promoters holding a 65.49 per cent stake and the rest of the stake which is 34.51 per cent is owned by the general public. In just 1-month, heavy buying was seen in this stock, hitting back-to-back upper circuit and 52-week highs, returning over 64 per cent. Investors should keep an eye on this Small-Cap stock.