Don’t miss action in this small-cap stock that has announced bonus shares!
Don’t miss action in this small-cap stock that has announced bonus shares!

Don’t miss action in this small-cap stock that has announced bonus shares!

As of September 2022, the promoter owns the majority of the company's shares (67.22 per cent), with the remaining public shareholders (32.78 per cent) owning the remaining shares.  

Kiran Shroff Article rating: 4.3

As of September 2022, the promoter owns the majority of the company's shares (67.22 per cent), with the remaining public shareholders (32.78 per cent) owning the remaining shares.  

Don’t miss action in this multibagger stock that had announced stock split!
Don’t miss action in this multibagger stock that had announced stock split!

Don’t miss action in this multibagger stock that had announced stock split!

The stock gave multibagger returns of 111.09 per cent in just 1 year whereas NSE Nifty-50 Index rose only 4.44 per cent.

Kiran Shroff Article rating: 4.0

The stock gave multibagger returns of 111.09 per cent in just 1 year whereas NSE Nifty-50 Index rose only 4.44 per cent.

Back-to-Back Upper Circuits: Investors should keep an eye on this multibagger stock that has announced bonus shares and stock split!
Back-to-Back Upper Circuits: Investors should keep an eye on this multibagger stock that has announced bonus shares and stock split!

Back-to-Back Upper Circuits: Investors should keep an eye on this multibagger stock that has announced bonus shares and stock split!

The stock delivered multibagger gains of 307.63 per cent in less than 4 months whereas BSE Small-Cap Index is down by 6.2 per cent.

Kiran Shroff Article rating: 3.7

The stock delivered multibagger gains of 307.63 per cent in less than 4 months whereas BSE Small-Cap Index is down by 6.2 per cent.

Back-to-Back Upper Circuits: Investors should keep an eye on this low PE high ROE multibagger stock!
Back-to-Back Upper Circuits: Investors should keep an eye on this low PE high ROE multibagger stock!

Back-to-Back Upper Circuits: Investors should keep an eye on this low PE high ROE multibagger stock!

The stock has a low PE of 4.98 per cent and high ROE of 65.71 per cent with multibagger returns of 1,768.51 per cent.

Kiran Shroff Article rating: 4.2

The stock has a low PE of 4.98 per cent and high ROE of 65.71 per cent with multibagger returns of 1,768.51 per cent.

DSIJ MINDSHARE

Mkt Commentary21-Feb, 2024

Bonus and Spilt Shares21-Feb, 2024

Penny Stocks21-Feb, 2024

Penny Stocks21-Feb, 2024

MF NFO21-Feb, 2024

Knowledge

General18-Feb, 2024

MF16-Feb, 2024

General9-Feb, 2024

DALAL STREET INVESTMENT JOURNAL - DEMOCRATIZING WEALTH CREATION

Principal Officer: Mr. Shashikant Singh,
Email: principalofficer@dsij.in
Tel: (+91)-20-66663800

Compliance Officer: Mr. Rajesh Padode
Email: complianceofficer@dsij.in
Tel: (+91)-20-66663800

Grievance Officer: Mr. Rajesh Padode
Email: service@dsij.in
Tel: (+91)-20-66663800

Corresponding SEBI regional/local office address- SEBI Bhavan BKC, Plot No.C4-A, 'G' Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400051, Maharashtra.
Tel: +91-22-26449000 / 40459000 | Fax : +91-22-26449019-22 / 40459019-22 | E-mail : sebi@sebi.gov.in | Toll Free Investor Helpline: 1800 22 7575 | SEBI SCORES | SMARTODR