This infrastructure stock was trending today!

Vishwesh Sanas
/ Categories: Trending, Mindshare
This infrastructure stock was trending today!

The company has successfully executed more than 80 major infrastructure projects across various states in India.

On February 2, in a volatile trading session, the S&P BSE Sensex closed up by 0.38 per cent at 59932.24. Regarding sectoral performance, FMCG and IT were among the Top Gainers, while Power and Oil and Gas were the Top Losers. Talking about stock-specific action, PNC Infratech Ltd was among the top gainers in BSE group ‘A’.    


The shares of PNC Infratech Ltd surged 4.6 per cent and closed trading at Rs 349.45. The stock opened at Rs 335 and made an intraday high and low of Rs 351.8 and Rs 328.25, respectively. The company has a market capitalisation of Rs 8913 crore and the stock is trading at a PE multiple of 16.59x.   


About PNC Infratech Limited 

PNC Infratech Limited is one of the front-ending infrastructure development, construction, and management companies in the country. The company undertakes infrastructure projects, including highways, bridges, flyovers, power transmission lines and towers, airport runways, industrial area development, water supply & irrigation, and other infrastructure activities.   


PNC has successfully executed more than 80 major infrastructure projects across various states in India. The company executes projects across varied implementation formats, including item rate, EPC (Design-Build), BOT-Annuity, BOT-Toll, OMT, Operation & Management and Hybrid Annuity Mode (HAM) projects across sectors. The company has executed projects in 16 states across the country. About 80 per cent of the revenue comes from EPC projects, while the rest 20 per cent comes from toll/annuity.   


Integrated Business Model   

  • Equipment Bank- Owning a fleet of contemporary equipment makes quick mobilisation possible and guarantees the ongoing availability of essential equipment. It enhances control, which lowers costs and speeds up project completion.   
  • Own Quarries/Raw Material Sourcing - It has ownership of quarries which helps in securing raw materials and project completion within the scheduled time & budget.   
  • In-house Design & Engineering- It controls the entire process from project conception to project commissioning, which enables the provision of customised solutions to meet the needs of individual clients.  
Rate this article:

Leave a comment

Add comment


Mkt Commentary29-Nov, 2023

Mindshare29-Nov, 2023

Multibaggers29-Nov, 2023

Bonus and Spilt Shares28-Nov, 2023

Multibaggers28-Nov, 2023


Fundamental27-Nov, 2023

Personal Finance27-Nov, 2023

Fundamental22-Nov, 2023


Investment in securities market are subject to market risks.Read all the related documents carefully before investing.
Registration granted by SEBI, membership of BASL (in case of IAs) and certification from NISM in no way guarantee performance of the intermediary or provide any assurance of returns to investors.