This mid-cap NBFC declares final divided; do you own it?
Profit After Tax stood at Rs 1,536 crore, up by 46.42 per cent
On June 9, 2023, the shares of L&T Finance Holdings Limited zoomed 2.55 per cent, to trade at an intraday high of Rs 106.55 per share on BSE.
L&T Finance Holdings Ltd is an NBFC that provides a wide range of financial products and services such as farm equipment finance, two-wheeler finance, microloans, consumer loans, home loans, loans against property (LAP), real estate finance, infra finance, infra debt fund, and other services.
Good news for shareholders as the company has announced a final dividend of Rs 2 per share for the financial year 2022-23.
The key highlights of Q4FY23(consolidated):
- Total sales stood at Rs 3,126 crore, zoomed by 9.12 per cent on YoY basis as compared to Q4FY22.
- The operating level stood at Rs 1,934 crore, surged by 12.50 per cent on YoY basis as compared to Q4FY22.
- Net profit of Rs 417 crore, up by 22.28 per cent on a YoY basis, compared to Q4FY22.
Financial Highlights for FY23 (consolidated):
- Total sales stood at Rs 12,775 crore, up 7.08 per cent over FY22 on a YoY basis.
- EBITDA stood at Rs 7,512 crore, up 12.16 per cent over FY22.
- Profit After Tax stood at Rs 1,536 crore, up 46.42 per cent over FY22.
The stock has witnessed significant buying activity as it has given returns of more than 35 per cent in just one year.
DSIJ offers a service 'Mid Bridge' with recommendations for mid-cap stocks based on research and analysis to help subscribers make informed investment decisions. If this interests you, then do download the service details pdf here
Investors should keep a close eye on this mid-cap investment company.