This small-cap stock reports bumper results; big rerating on cards!
EPS for Q1FY23 stood at Rs 13.7 which is greater than the EPS of FY22 which stood at Rs 11.4.
On weekend, many of the company’s reported their earnings for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. Majority of the company’s were from Midcap and Small-Cap segment. However, amongst the many earnings of this small-cap stock caught investors attentions.
The stock name is Rushil Decor Limited, company is engaged in manufacturing of particle board products and decorative laminate products.
Here are the important highlights of Q1FY23
- In Q1FY23, Income from operation jumped nearly 134 per cent on YoY basis to Rs 211 as against Rs 90 crore in Q1FY22.
- Profit before tax in Q1FY23 stood at Rs 37 crore as against a loss of 10 crore in Q1FY22.
- Interestingly, the company also managed to turn its year-ago quarter’s net loss of Rs 7.5 crore into a profit of Rs 27 crore in Q1FY23.
- Revenue from Medium Density Fiber (MDF) Board segment more than tripled on YoY basis in Q1FY23 to Rs 161 crore and interestingly, a lion share of revenue comes from this business for the company.
- EPS for Q1FY23 stood at Rs 13.7 which is greater than the EPS of FY22 which stood at Rs 11.4.
- The Board of Directors approved raising of fund by issuance and allotment of equity shares up to an amount not exceeding Rs 200 crore including premium, by way of issue of equity shares through right issue.
Considering bumper results reported by company, can rerate big time. Keep this stock on your watchlist on Monday.