Don’t miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue!
Don’t miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue!

Don’t miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue!

In FY22, net sales rose by 27.48 per cent over FY21. In FY22, the company reported a net profit of Rs 14 crore compared to a net loss of Rs 103 crore in FY21.  

Kiran Shroff Article rating: 4.7

In FY22, net sales rose by 27.48 per cent over FY21. In FY22, the company reported a net profit of Rs 14 crore compared to a net loss of Rs 103 crore in FY21.  

Don't miss action in this small-cap FMCG stock that has announced rights issue!
Don't miss action in this small-cap FMCG stock that has announced rights issue!

Don't miss action in this small-cap FMCG stock that has announced rights issue!

The company reported positive results in its quarterly consolidated financial statements and annual consolidated financial statements.

Kiran Shroff Article rating: 4.0

The company reported positive results in its quarterly consolidated financial statements and annual consolidated financial statements.

Multibagger stock below Rs 200: Don't miss a move in this stock that has a rights issue announced!
Multibagger stock below Rs 200: Don't miss a move in this stock that has a rights issue announced!

Multibagger stock below Rs 200: Don't miss a move in this stock that has a rights issue announced!

The stock delivered multibagger returns of 110.07 per cent over the previous year and returns of 137.09 per cent during the previous 15 months.

Kiran Shroff Article rating: 4.1

The stock delivered multibagger returns of 110.07 per cent over the previous year and returns of 137.09 per cent during the previous 15 months.  

Don't miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue!
Don't miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue!

Don't miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue!

The promoters own 51.18 per cent of the company’s stake whereas the rest 48.82 per cent is owned by the general public, as of September 2022

Kiran Shroff Article rating: 4.0

The promoters own 51.18 per cent of the company’s stake whereas the rest 48.82 per cent is owned by the general public, as of September 2022.

Stock below Rs 20: Don't miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue!
Stock below Rs 20: Don't miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue!

Stock below Rs 20: Don't miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue!

The stock has made back-to-back upper circuits in the past few trading sessions and hence it witnessed some fresh buying.

Kiran Shroff Article rating: 4.0

The stock has made back-to-back upper circuits in the past few trading sessions and hence it witnessed some fresh buying.

Stock below Rs 20: Don't miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue worth Rs 48,92,04,000!
Stock below Rs 20: Don't miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue worth Rs 48,92,04,000!

Stock below Rs 20: Don't miss action in this stock that has announced rights issue worth Rs 48,92,04,000!

The stock has a PE multiple of 8.98, while the sectoral PE multiple is 32.8, the ROE is 44.60 per cent and the ROCE is 45.74 per cent.

Kiran Shroff Article rating: 4.0

The stock has a PE multiple of 8.98, while the sectoral PE multiple is 32.8, the ROE is 44.60 per cent and the ROCE is 45.74 per cent.

 

DSIJ MINDSHARE

Mkt Commentary12-Jun, 2024

MF NFO12-Jun, 2024

Multibaggers12-Jun, 2024

Multibaggers12-Jun, 2024

Penny Stocks12-Jun, 2024

Knowledge

General10-Jun, 2024

MF6-Jun, 2024

General5-Jun, 2024

DALAL STREET INVESTMENT JOURNAL - DEMOCRATIZING WEALTH CREATION

Principal Officer: Mr. Shashikant Singh,
Email: principalofficer@dsij.in
Tel: (+91)-20-66663800

Compliance Officer: Mr. Rajesh Padode
Email: complianceofficer@dsij.in
Tel: (+91)-20-66663800

Grievance Officer: Mr. Rajesh Padode
Email: service@dsij.in
Tel: (+91)-20-66663800

Corresponding SEBI regional/local office address- SEBI Bhavan BKC, Plot No.C4-A, 'G' Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400051, Maharashtra.
Tel: +91-22-26449000 / 40459000 | Fax : +91-22-26449019-22 / 40459019-22 | E-mail : sebi@sebi.gov.in | Toll Free Investor Helpline: 1800 22 7575 | SEBI SCORES | SMARTODR